The solid marble design of Marmoleum Concrete differentiates itself from the classic Marmoleum flooring with its subtle concrete structure.
|40||£ 0.50||Up to £ 20.00|
The colour palette is neutral with both warm and cool tones, yet with an extension of 6 bright colours for creating a powerful accent in your floor design. The accent colours are specially designed to be combined with their "shimmer" counterpart; neutral concretes with a flash of colour that shimmers through the surface. With the 2 matching visuals you can create stunning floor designs.
● Original and exciting designs with a sense of texture and tactility
● Extensive colour palette fitting the trend for neutral, solid colour experiences
● Designs that combine beautifully with materials such as wood, glass and metal
● Made from natural raw materials including linseed oil and wood flour
● Using modern recycled materials such as cocoa shells
● The sustainable flooring solution: CO2 neutral and PVC free
● Versatile, authentic floor covering with a long and proud heritage
● The deep colour tones and characteristic designs connect easy with any interior
● The pure and authentic material contributes in creating an environment where people feel comfortable in.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE FLOORING
97% natural raw materials
72% rapidly renewable
43% recycled content
High performance created by nature
Created from natural, renewable materials, Marmoleum flooring is the most sustainable resilient flooring available. It contains no phthalates, no plasticisers and no mineral oil. The key raw materials used in the Marmoleum production include:
● linseed oil, which comes from the flax plant seeds
● wood flour from controlled forests and
● jute, the natural backing onto which the linoleum is calandered.
Marmoleum has been measured against all of the important sustainable global eco labels like e.g. Nordic Swan and the Blue Angel.
Topshield2 is Forbo Floorings' high performance UV-finish which is applied to all Marmoleum floor coverings. Topshield2 prevents staining, scuffing and scratching for lasting appearance retention and provides for easy cleaning and maintenance at lower intervals.